November 5, 2010

mixture of love...and it's obstacle


LOVE... is a complicated situations sometimes. we seems understand it nicely, but we don't. sometimes we seem to lost our knowledge about love. because love is difficult. yet, we still wants to try it. as long as our chunk of heart is still strong to go through it, love is always a trial.

until one day, you'll met the most hard love. the one that will be your soulmate. your tru love. till death do us part. you'll be smiling all the times. or might be crying for several days. or sulking for hours. and get mad until you feel pity for him/her. who knows, you might get hurt. that's the real meaning of love.

for my story... it can be very beautiful. but the world can be cruel for several days, months, years or for eternity. i've once punished for the things that i haven't done, punished for someone else's fault, being dared by the one that have done the irresponsible things to my love one, and someone prayed that my relationship with my fiancee will not succeed.

my dear readers, in this paragraph or next, i might mention several names. it's not for humiliating them. but to teach them, to let them know what i felt, what i thinks when they've done that to me. i've hurt enough by their memories, and by their thoughts and speeches to me. for the unpleasant noise and sound and speeches that i've heard from the society. and both of 'you'. i have it enough! for those words i've suffered enough.! for those words i've patient enough.! dear khairina arisha, your words were as sharp as a sword. i know you told me all your memories on purpose. to make me flea from faka. kan? but, it'll never happen. i remember every single words that you dare me.! it's still fresh in my mind. don't forget either what you've said to faka. tried to seduce him again huh.! dream it pompan. you've bring your past to me, bu i'm not fragile like you. i'm so so so so differ from you. you've had your chance once, it won't happen again. now, your words cannot cut me anymore. mohd fitri, you've prayed something bad for me and faka right. you've made a wrong steps. Allah maha besar. what goes around can comes around. that's all i want to say. you can think for yourself.

peeps, just accept the reality. we're in love for 5 years, hang out together for 2 years, and engaged now! soon, we're gonna get married, insyaallah. because our love is true. so many things we've run through. we made it together. and hope it will get through everything till the end of our life. till death do us part.

No comments:

Post a Comment