March 12, 2010

AHMAD DIL FAKAR

the things about faka. he's kinda Attractive to me. because he is a very Humble person. he is a Matured guy. faka is very Adorable and Dazzling. grr.! :))
he always make Dumb jokes but i like it. he is Intelligent and always make me intelligent in everything. and i Love him so very much. faka is a very Funny guy and so Adorable too. did i said adorable twice.? haha. he is adorable. dia juga seorang lelaki yang berKarisama. and he always there beside me Anywhere anytime. he's the man that Rare found in this world. he makes it perfect for me.



♥ A ; ATTRACTIVE
♥ H ; HUMBLE
♥ M ; MATURED
♥ A ; ADORABLE
♥ D ; DAZZLING
♥ D ; DUMB JOKES
♥ I ; INTELLIGENT
♥ L ; LOVE HIM
♥ F ; FUNNY
♥ A ; ADORABLE [again :))]
♥ K ; KARISMA
♥ A ; ANYWHERE WITH ME
♥ R ; RARE FOUND.



WRITTEN BY ; EIJA

No comments:

Post a Comment