March 30, 2010

AND WHEN HE DON'T


faka likes to laugh and talk a lot with me, i love it. and when he don't, i just wanna cry.

faka likes to stare. when he stare at people, i feel jealous and when he stare at me, i feel shy. and when he don't, i just sit and wait for it.

faka likes to keep me cuddle and comfy, i like it so much. and when he don't i start to do faces.

faka likes to lying down on the sofa, and i always sit beside him. and when he don't, i'm the one lying down on him.

faka always wake me up in the morning with his hugs and kisses on my forehead. i lovee it. and when he don't, i always woke up late and missing him like crazy.

faka likes to watch tv, me too. and when he don't we'll start to tickle each other and make some stupid jokes and laugh with tears.

faka likes to hug me from the back. woo. loovee it. and when he don't, i'll put my arms around him from the back.

faka likes to listen to songs. same with me! and when he don't, i'll sing for him ; sometimes..

faka love to hold my hand. it makes me feel safe. when he don't, i'll hold his hand in the car.

faka always there for me, everyday every seconds, everywhere. and when he don't, i just stay still by myself, in my room and wish that he could be here with me before i cry.

sayang. i love you oke. *sexy sikit gambar ni. sorry sayang!*

note : muehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment