April 7, 2010

two is better than one

no intro. please, just read it. thankyou..

I remember what you wore on our first day You came into my life And I thought hey You know this could be something
yes. i do remember what you wore on the day that we met. baju melayu warna ungu manggis tu, really suits you sayang. and yes, i thought that when i know you, it could be something that going to make my days happier.

‘Cause everything you do and words you say You know that it all takes my breath away And now I’m left with nothing
what you do and words you say, it makes me feel like flying. it does take may breath away. because sometimes, it is sweet and very romantic.

So maybe it’s true, that I can’t live without you And maybe two is better than one But there’s so much time, to figure out the best in my life And you’ve already got me coming undone And I’m thinking two, is better than one
YES! two is better than one. and YES! i can't live without you. i'll lose my way. i don't know for what i'm still breathing. you make me calm and comfy. you make my life complete. please, don't go away from me. even a day. it could make me die slowly.

I remember every look upon your face, The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste You make it hard for breathing
your way, it just make me hard for breathing. your charming and sweet face makes me smile everytime. even when i'm crying.
‘Cause when I close my eyes and drift away I think of you and everything’s okay And finally now, believing
you makes me calm, only by thinking about you. sayang, i love you.


two is definitely better than one. sayang, cemane aku nak hidup kalau ka jao dari aku? memang lambat lagi kan panggilan kerja tu. tapi, ka tetap kena pergi bila dah sampai surat. how am i suppose to live without you?? our moments are precious to me. sayang, it's hard for me. and i know it's also hard for you sayang. but, i wish you success. and we could be together. and live together. and do everything together. i hope so.. ingat sayang, aku sentiase sayang ka. and aku akan sentiase tunggu ka. sampai kite bersatu. and aku tak lupa janji aku. aku ikut ka kmane aje nanti. i love you sayang. always loving you.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment